Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

oooooooohhh can I pick it for ya! :anxious: sorry was that a bit gross? :anxious::lol:

I love a scab I do! BUT you are write, you need to be good and not pick :shameonu: You could bandage your hands up too, that would stop you!!

Where are the orpies? In chickens??

Shirl - my car is still covered in volcanic dust. Do you want me to brush it up and pop it in the post? :)

Edited by Guest

Well it could be just generic dust that has built up since I last washed it (not sure that I have actually ever washed this car TBH :oops: ) but if I label it as "Super Volcanic Ash fetiliser" I could make a mint! :wink:

Off to chickens.....back in a sec

Sounds impressive Debs...I will stick to my shop brought ones for now....unless you are travelling anywhere on the weekend via St Neots :wink:

I want to make lemon sponge with lemon/cream cheese or maybe it was mascarpone filling.....got the sponge sorted but what quantities for the filling :think:

Wow, making crumpets sounds fun ... :D

I'm making the family pudding tomorrow...lemon tart..how many of you am I including in that? :wink:

Chichi printed off the BBC election party pack and is now walking around the house with a Gordon Brown mask on :lol:

He was David Cameron before...that was funnier, which is why I think he took it off :lol:

3232676550_866bf5cac8_m.jpg

There you go nearlybillynomates. Harrrr!

It looks really stormy outside. Erin has just been to vote and is going back to her friends because they are making cakes. Diet looks like it's too much for her! :lol: Debs - I will show her your message. :D I hope they clean up the mess they make - because she doesn't do it here - I leave it for doting father to do because I am fed up with it. She said she's voted for everyone so that "Ooops, word censored!"ody feels left out. :roll:

I've just come back from taking mum and I have never had to queue before. People were lined for yards and yards! Luckily the man called our address number and we sailed through. I asked mum if she'd ever seen that before (because I handn't) and she said she hadn't - she was amazed. Everyone seems to have turned out.

My brother has said that my niece is a little horror today. She has messed with all the thermostats on the radiators and then she saw a fly. It landed and she promptly stuck her mouth over it and swallowed it. :vom: I just hope there aren't any spiders around. I've said to make sure she doesn't find a horse! Any one for cake with currants? :twisted:

Murray is going to watch the election all night - so is Ciaran - well they'll have the TV on and sleep through most of it. Which is what I'll be doing. I have no idea what Murray is on about, all I can hear is him whingeing about something in the kitchen. He's spent too much time with those blinking Orpies.

Congratulations Tasha. :dance:

Ooh, hark I hear the sound of willow. 20/20 cricket in de West Indies man. 8)8)8)

TTFN if you haven't all gone to bed and I can get on here if Erin isn't - otherwise it'll be night night from me just in case.

xxx

Great News about the Tarzan babies Tasha! And the little beardy things :wink:

Well Jus has just got in so I need to feed him I spose.

Oooh and good news. After two weeks of being in her intro run Lemon has moved herself in with the bantams tonight :clap:

Big girls had to be shown their way back to the WIR tonight though as I had moved their "gate" about 2ft further down and they couldn`t work it out :wall:

Laters people x