Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Hmmmm lovely aroma now you've come up smelling of 1.gif

Sighhhhhhhh.

I've been so tired I've nodded off everywhere - and Ciaran rang to let me know I'd forgotten to pick him up. But rather than his usual grumpy self - he's been lovely. In fact he's been great - and he's been teased and he laughed. Definitely who are you and what did you do with my boy! Joy of joys - and he's feeding the blackbird out the front. Blasted fickle bird follows him now. :notalk::lol:

:lol: Koojie

Evening all :D

Been out with the chickens and then I made that little pudding of mine..it's cooling, should be ready soon :wink:

See you soon Shirl, have a lovely time :D

Sending hugs and cookies in return :wink:

I really think I suffer from the power of suggestion.

My friend had her final HPV dose yesterday and has been complaining about how much her arm hurts.

Now mine hurts too...although it has no reason too...weird little arm :lol:

It's very quiet...where are you all? :anxious:

Hehehe, poked you JJ!

All is very quiet here - and I think I'm going to tuck the girls up for the night before it rains again - dry day until I packed them off with their tea, hmphhh! After that I'm going to turn in too race you Debs!

So nighty night all.

Hope you are feeling a bit better in the morning Cooks.

xxx

Not raining hear yet and still got to shut the chooks up.....might send Justin as I have my jammies on :think: (not that it normally stops me scaring the neighbours :lol: )

New Pic of Domino in Chicks :D

As I have a slight back log in eggs at the mo I have made Lemon Curd......Nigella recipie and SOOOO easy :D

IMG_0006.jpg

Will make my Cake tomorrow and put some in with the the lemony mascapone filling me thinks :D

hubs has opened a bottle of wine so I am staying for a while... ;)

A nice Hot Toddy is what you need matey!

Well this lady hasn`t called me like she promised so I could have called you three times over :roll:

Did you find what you were looking for?

hubs has opened a bottle of wine so I am staying for a while... ;)

:lol::lol:

We have cracked open the vodka here 8)

Its a lovely evening here, I got in just before 9pm and parked up and just looked at the stars for a while 8)

no not really Em, it's one of those evenings when I am looking but not really paying attention enough so I will look tomorrow. :)

It'll help me sleep I guess.. :angel: I think I might warm up my oaty teddy for bedtime though... brrrrrrrrrr!

:) I love the stars Tasha

they are gorgeous jars of lemon curd matey... really cute jars.. (is that sad of me to like them so much)

Not sad at all!

They are actually spice jars from Ikea....I used them cos the curd only keeps for a few weeks so I thought I could give the inlaws a jar or two :D

I still can`t get over how easy it was to make.....making jam scares me.....but this was a piece of poo! :D