Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

You'll just have to stay up late to watch them all :wink: We've put our tent up again, we did on Saturday because it said it was going to be a nice day - well the tent got very wet so we had to put it out again to let it dry! Thankfully it is nice and dry and all packed away :D

If you're happy to be geeky then it is the best escapism, Tolkien devised an almost complete history of elves, humans and monsters. He had some interesting friends, and many people see that WW1 experiences play a part. Give it a go, skip through wordy bits, they don't change the plot, then try the films and enjoy Viggo Mortenson.

Of course if you want to go even further look up Norse myths and legends - you'll find Tolkein used them as a base for his stories. Then you can go Classical and listen to Wagner's opera Ring of the Nibelung. Marathon that is! Is LOTR any good? YES!!!!! But the films are also excellent. Especially if you fancy going to New Zealand - oh my the scenery . . . sigh . . . one day, one day.

G'morning. Woke up thanks to Priscilla being noisy. I let her get away with waking up the whole street because I thought she was laying an egg, but when I got there the nest box was empty. :roll:

I might watch LOTR at some point then. I'll see if I can find it online. :D

Changed my Avatar. I hate my new one but summer is pretty much over :( . It's supposed to be a back to school one so I'll only have it for a week anyway.