Joojoo

Finding everything very difficult

I was thinking about what you said about work and your EOH and totally agree with Patricia who suggested you speak to HR about the situation. Can you make an appointment to pop in and see someone you know ? Hopefully they will fully understand and probably didn't think it through at all (these reorganisations can be very impersonal) but if you point out the situation you are in, hopefully together you will be able to come up with an alternative that avoids him being your boss.

Joojoo,

You are a fantastic, strong and inspirational woman, even if you are not feeling like that at the moment.

Eventually the dark times will get shorter and the manageable days longer, and you will smile at memories of your beautiful son.

Definitely get local support, someone you can lean on for those difficult tasks and speak to HR about your work situation.

Even more hugs from Lancashire.

Sending you positive thoughts as it's all I can think to do, I can't even envisage what you are going through, but I do think you are immensely brave. Do what ever you need to re the donations etc "Ooops, word censored!"ody could ever think ill of you whatever you decide. I hope you continue through and there will be light to follow the dark.