buffie

Calendar girls/boys

I just wanting to bring this up again, I had an idea about a calendar a couple of years ago, at my first rescue in devon. We've had a giggle about it before so think 'calendar girls meet practical poultry' . Let's have a giggle again, all for BHWT of course sooo....

Virtual BHWT calendar girls/boys!

What month and what chooks to feature with you, any particular reason tell us!

:wink::D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BBx

There is so much that I want to say on this thread but we are a family board and it just wouldn't be right. However, I would be happy to be on December posing with a large male chicken (insert smutty double entendres as appropriate). :wink:

Ah yes Dan, that's the spirit :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Clare :shock: not a chance, Buff by name but not by nature :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and a :o

BBxxx

There is so much that I want to say on this thread but we are a family board and it just wouldn't be right. However, I would be happy to be on December posing with a large male chicken (insert smutty double entendres as appropriate). :wink:

Dan, how about we both dress up as Santa with some chickens! :wink::lol:

Ah yes Dan, that's the spirit :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Clare :shock: not a chance, Buff by name but not by nature :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and a :o

BBxxx

Maybe you could hide behind an eglu Buffy? :wink:

That's more the sort of coverage I would go for, or the santa suit :oops:

So you're just encouraging everyone else to have naked chicken photos :roll:

(clever Buff :lol: )

Clare don't you want a bigger chicken? :shock::oops:

My goodness...I've been out all day. What has become of the forum in my absence! :shock: I have a vague recollection of a similar thread ages ago. I upset someone as I recall by suggesting that all that was required to maintain their dignity was a strategically place layers pellet. Can't remember who.