The Dogmother Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Rosie will be delighted; her favourite pottery has released a range called Rosie's Hens I feel a visit to their factory shop coming on..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 well spotted Rosie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Nooooooooooo!! I simply have no more room for crockery. It's lovely. You'll have to get her a mug as a stocking filler. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 13, 2010 Author Share Posted October 13, 2010 I think I will, I hope it has 'Rosie's Chickens' written on the bottom - their other china has the name of the range. Not much room here either.. and that's after a radical clear out when the kitchen was replaced earlier in the year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy chickens! Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Lovely china and happy coincidence! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Margaret Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Oh, its lovely, But....really expensive. Would love a whole new set but bit out of my price range and think family would disown me if they all had to eat of Chickeny things Might just buy myself a mug though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Very nice. Spooky about the name coincidence. Does this mean all the items are clearly 'chickens of fate' and need 'looking after'? Lovely china and happy coincidence! I'm thinking of changing my name to Hilda then as Matalan have a chickeny range out too. click Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 ohhhh noooo I do love the butter dish in the Rosie range Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 ohhhh noooo I do love the butter dish in the Rosie range and it's in the sale Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 ohhhh noooo I do love the butter dish in the Rosie range and it's in the sale la la la I cant hear you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 13, 2010 Author Share Posted October 13, 2010 I have these items already from 20 years ago, and really love them. The pottery has been helpful when I have needed to replace broken lids too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted October 14, 2010 Share Posted October 14, 2010 The Hilda the Hen things from Matalan are a nice cheaper alternative, and more my pocket at the moment Redwing - they too have a butter dish Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted October 14, 2010 Share Posted October 14, 2010 Seeing as i actually have a hen called Hilda, i think it would be very rude of me not to pay a visit to Matalan soon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...