Seagazer

Royal Visit

The Queen visited my DD's office yesterday at Canary Wharf. DD has been excited about it for a couple of weeks.

Although she wasn't actually one of the people that the Queen met, she met some of the new graduates (and the people in charge obviously :roll: ) she walked past my DD. DD said hello and the Queen said hello back :shock: I don't think I've ever seen my DD so excited when she came home. She was on a total high.

She took some really good photos, in fact the PR people at work wanted some of them. DD said that the Queen had very trim ankles and lovely skin. :roll:

TheQueen.jpg

Seagazer - I work there, although not in that office... Small world!

Tricia

Wow it is a small world. :D My DD absolutely loves working there, only started in October and has exams to pass to stay. She keeps saying she'll be gutted if she had to leave. Canary Wharf is such a lovely place. We always go up there to have a Christmas family get together (all hubby's brothers and families etc) at the skating rink which is very close to your building. :D