Chicken deficient Posted November 28, 2010 Share Posted November 28, 2010 I was giving the cube a good clean out this morning and a large dropping, (must have been from one of the new Bluebelles), was frozen onto the ridge in the middle of the cube and when I finally managed to prise it off, it ricocheted off the cube and hit me in the face. Ouch! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted November 28, 2010 Share Posted November 28, 2010 Thank goodness it was frozen . I'd rather a smack in the face with a frozen poo than a sloppy wet one . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sari Posted November 28, 2010 Share Posted November 28, 2010 Thank goodness it was frozen . I'd rather a smack in the face with a frozen poo than a sloppy wet one . Indeedy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted November 28, 2010 Share Posted November 28, 2010 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted November 28, 2010 Share Posted November 28, 2010 just another reason why too much hygiene may be a bad thing... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Lovely - glad it was a frozen one - had a giggle at this sorry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky1 Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Thank goodness it was frozen . I'd rather a smack in the face with a frozen poo than a sloppy wet one . Yes ANH. I think this is a valuable maxim for life in general or maybe a motto. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 I don't think they had frozen poo in mind when they did Lethal Weapon! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ElvisFan Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 We have got a load of it frozen solid to our decking at the moment, I wasn't brave enough to try and prise it off and it sounds like it was a god job too... Imagine having to explain a black eye by getting biffed with a frozen poo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fluffyfeet Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Potential Weapon of Mass Destruction methinks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
daxigirl Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 I can't believe the size of some of their poops. They're bigger than an egg I swear. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dontdissdinosaurs Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Dolly and Humbug Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Remember not to open your mouth when cleaning the cube Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
megalin Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Plum's right, It could have been MUCH worst!! The glamorous world of chicken keeping ey!? Frozen poo, sounds like my old dog's dream come true..... ice cream chicken poo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...