The Dogmother

Lovely present

I have to say "I want that BUY ME IT !!!", then he usually gets the hint (eventually)

:lol::lol::lol:

....but have you trained him to buy things as soon as you see them - because otherwise they manage to go back for it after they've all sold out?

It took me 10 years to convince Carl about that :wink:

I'll keep you in mind Clare if we ever have logs to split

The last time Dan used an axe, we ended up having to buy a new cat flap :?:shock:

Brian once spent Christmas Eve morning in ER after he hit himself on the back of the head with an Axe.

He was chopping up a wrecked mobile home,the axe got stuck up high & he yanked it down onto his head :roll:

Not as bad as the chap who was also in there with a nail through his hand & ointo a piece of wood from a nail gun :roll::roll::roll:

Boys & their toys,eh?

Sarah, I have just had to re-read your post as I thought it said phone instead of home. Glad Brian has recovered

Clare... ouch, I don't think I could have watched

PS Dan was removing the stump of a tree that we had had chopped down, the axe flew out of his hand and smashed into the cat flap

We all, including chickens and cat , kept out of his way after that

:lol:

I can imagine Dan getting really over excited having to use an axe, Debs! Darren borrowed one from next door recently to do the same job, and he was in his element.

I'm going to get a table and chair put in the shed for him, so he doesn't have to come anywhere near the house weilding an axe about.

I don't think the word 'excited' was one of the words he used Gina

I think there were a few oh dears and goshs and gollys and a couple of flips but I may have mis-heard. :wink: