Guest chookiehen

T-shirt sizing...

I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I can't remember the outcome of the chat - before I go and order a t-shirt, what are the sizes like? Roomy or tight? :think:

They do come up small Hon. Rosie is wearing a pink size 10 (ladies) if that helps. The new ones seem to be a bit roomier though and a better quality cotton than the first versions though. She was given one to wear at the Sulgrave show and I ordered a ladies medium to be on the safe side and it's pretty big on her. BTW, she's not a small 9 year old.

I've got 2. I'm probably really a size 14 up top (but sizing varies so much these days I don't really know :roll: ). My original T-shirt (old style was ordered in a size 14 and it does fit but is a tad snug :oops::oops: . Not entirely comfortable and sadly not often worn because of that. Then I recently acquired a new pink one, and learning from mistakes I ordered a 16. It's lovely, comfortable and a good quality cotton. I've only washed it once so far, but it's the kind of fabric that should wash and wash and still retain it's colour and shape. Judging by the size I reckon I'd have been fine in a 14, but actually I like the roominess of a 16 :D

Not sure that that answers the question though :?:oops::oops: