• Size 14
    • Size 16
    • Size 18+
    • Mens size S
    • Mens size M
    • Mens size L
    • Mens size XL
    • Mens size XXL or over

Er, it depends which shop you go to. I am a size 12 in Tesco, but a size 10 in BHS and recently bought a pack of two (fruit of the loom)t shirts from one of those 99p shops which were for an 8 to 10 year old boy! (I thought it meant size 8 to 10 :oops: but they fit beautifully!)

Let me know which size you want me to choose!

Is this a bit sexist? OH says he's a large!

Is there a Mr + Mrs option? :wink::wink: :lol:

Brilliant Ginette!! :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Liz - you may also like to know that the reason I don't buy.... erm.... 'most T Shirts with a logo' is that the necklines are too high - I like a scoop neck or a V Neck, the others make me feel like I'm being throttled!

....and Carl wears a Medium :wink: - perhaps you could add the mens sizes to your poll?

Ditto :wink:

When you have big boobs round neck T-Shirts look horrible :?

That was what I wasn't saying! After all, those in the know, know exactly what we mean!

:lol::lol:

Did any of you hear the comedy on Radio 4 a few nights ago when they were discussing size 0? Somebody asked what happened when a size 0 lost weight, and did they disappear until they had put the weight on, then suddenly materialise again? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

Ditto :wink:

When you have big boobs round neck T-Shirts look horrible :?

Yes your boobs look twice as big and people then talk to them and not your face! :roll:

My niece said she was going to get a t-shirt printed with 'and now look at my face, please"! :lol:

she inherited the family figure - it's not just size, it's shape and I agree with the scoop/v-neck comments.

I voted for 18+ because I can't stand things that look and feel too tight, so even when I was a bit slimmer, I'd usually buy a large size.