susanbb

Bananarama

There I was in the kitchen preparing Ruari and Millie's lunch and on the radio they started to play" Love in the first degree" by Bananarama :P and I suddenly found myself not only singing it word for word but doing the moves aswell :oops: I have to say I only stopped because Ruari shouted, "mum, stop that" otherwise it would have been the complete routine :!:

Do any of you have the same happen :?: or do you think this sad weather has made this occur :?:

Susan :lol::oops::wink:

Well, so to make you feel less isolated here, I'll let on that I do most of my housework to a CD I compiled of what my OH refers to as "sad" pop, such as Diana Ross "chain reaction", Boney M "Brown girl in the ring" etc.. :oops::oops:

(Luckily, I don't do much housework) :lol:

Oh go on Em! Get Mo to film it: :lol:

We have a friend whose little boy was banned from his gym club, as every time he did a forward roll he used to fart uncontrollably. :lol::lol::lol:

So sorry to break this to you but the OH will not be filming me making a fool of myself today, tomorrow or ever! :lol::lol::lol:

How would i explain myself at the hospital?:?

Oh yes the cut on my leg is from when i was doing an old gym sequence in the lounge and my OH was filming me for the amuzement of fellow chicken fans on a forum and i accidentally put it through the TV mid-routine!

I would be sectioned & sedated on the spot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for your friends son i dread to think what that conversation would have been like! :oops::shock::oops:

I know! Poor lad! I don't know who was most embarrassed: The gym club leader or the parents. As he was only 6, he wasn't particularly bothered :lol::lol:

Thinking about this could he just not have done cartwheels instead! :lol:

Em, sectioning and some sedation sounds good to me... now where's my leotard? :shock:

2nd drawer down with your socks :wink:

Oh why not??? :D

I never had any of the above, (I was a punk), but the latest fashions for leggings under short dresses with little flippy skirts and Mary Jane shoes reminds me so much of the ra ra skirt era anyway, that maybe you all need to resurrect them from the darkest corners of your wardrobes and give them to the nearest teenage girl.... :D

maybe you all need to resurrect them from the darkest corners of your wardrobes and give them to the nearest teenage girl.... :D

Hmmmm - good idea - my ra-ra skirts would certainly never fit me now :wink: I still have a short skirt I bought just after giving birth to my daughter....... and my tennis skirt..... both size 8 :shock: