Cinnamon

The Apprentice. *May contains spoilers*

Cinnamon - good choice of words (twonk), you don't hear it often! :dance:

Well we recorded it meaning to watch it in bed last night, but we fell asleep. Only got up to them trying to buy over ripe tomatoes.

A few annoyingly cocky characters there. I think the scouser will do well in my opinion. But I haven't seen the episode yet. All that may change. Had to laugh about the tomato soup & orange juice. If you don't like either then tough! :lol::lol:

Mobile phone application invention tonight. Hmm what would you invent? :think: Something useful, that you can't look up on the internet. Hmm, hows about a fox detector for our girls? :wink:

No seriously what app would you come up with?

Emma.x

Was just going to post to see who else was watching :D The're a rum bunch aren't they. Both team leaders last night were awful. The guy that thinks he is drop dead gorgeous is going to be great value. I always feel so let down by the women- makes me ashamed to be female :roll: The power dressing and ridiculous heels makes me laugh.

Here's my two penneth

Boys: Jim is certainly a force to be reckoned with... liking Tom the inventor, and Leon, don't like (Gavin?) the scouser, don't like Glenn particularly either.....

Girls: Didn't take to Melody at all last night...irritating accent and what does Desmond Tutu or the Dalai Lama have to do with the greed that motivates most real business people? but I have to say I thought she was very good tonight. I quite like Susan, but think she is too young to go too far. Really didn't take to Edna...but that's HR for you....ruthless!

I like Susan - think she will go far. Also like the scouser & the other one in the boardroom that didn't go. The one that went, I really did not like. Hmm Jim is a sweet talker - can talk his way out of the boardroom! :shameonu:

I am a bit interested in the inventor - no doubt his inventing will be tested later on in some new product development.

The guy who loves himself I think is actually quite shy. He wasn't good at pitching.

Money is on Susan & the Scouse at the moment. We also like the Yorkshire lass.

Emma.x

We thought Jim pulled off a master stroke last night (well the 2nd episode :wink: ). Poor Leon, that just didn't look good on his part. I do quite like him though. Didn't care whether Alex went or not really as he'd not done much.

I don't really like any of the girls at the moment - the only ones that I know are Melody (too full of herself), Edna (way too bossy) and Susan (too dithery sp?). No idea what the names of the others are.

How come these lot don't ever run to Tescos etc & buy the cheapo makes from there & re package? That might make a good profit. :D Tea - are they thick or what? Oh & why did they not scour the second hand vintage shops for a top hat - or even a hire place? :roll: Business people - I don't think so!

Emma.x

I just watched the 1st one on iplayer. Hysterical :lol: the bbc2 followup with Dara was laugh out loud funny. Twonk is genius description. I'd stopped watching several series ago but it's now gone so far into panto it's watchable again :lol:

Are Melodies eyebrows tatooed on do you think ?

Are Melodies eyebrows tatooed on do you think ?

That's a possibility I hadn't considered so I had to Google...You have a point I feel.

Jim is just a Ninja, and he's absolutely my favourite to win.

Off topic slightly but my OH mentioned that it's the accent that helps you warm to him, and I agree, he felt that if Jim was Geordie, we'd feel the same way..and again I agree. Why is it that some regional accents do seem to be more "friendly" for want of a better word?

I really don't like Vincent... he is creepy...

One thing puzzles me... is there some rule or something that says they can't google things or use the internet in their chasing of products? Surely the first thing a person would do, to find out what anything is in a list of product, is google it ? They only work with phones and phone books, have I missed something and is that a strange rule I didn't hear?

I haven't got any favourites yet... though soup man seems one of the nicest personalities to me...

OMG last night was genius with the double firing. I had no idea and I actually screamed when he did it :oops::oops: How awful was that cat food tag line :shock: I don't know how Glen got away with it this week he was truly awful. Saw a rather unpleasant side of Jim though. It just shows that that 'Irish charm' hides a darker side. Can Edna smile?