Cinnamon

Discontinued products

I have just found out that L'Oreal have discontinued the castings semi permanent hair colour shade that I use to cover my greys :roll:

I HATE it when this happens.

I still hold a grudge against John Frieda for stopping the Beach Blonde range with the brilliant 'Ocean Waves' spray.

It sells for £30 a bottle on eBay now :roll:

And I never did get to try the Mamade marmalade kit in lemon either(although there is now an alternative one on Lakeland)

Don't get me started on my hunt for the pads & spray for Flash Power Mop either :evil::evil::evil:

I get my Pretzel Flipz fix from Cybercandy 8)

They are amazing.........

Aye, we have a flagship store in brighton, and then when I was at uni they opened up another in Birmingham so I was always well stocked - then there's the website, which has more than any of the shops ever have on show, but I would bankrupt myself!

I also get my exotic pocky and skittle fix from cybercandy. But it being a boutique, niche company means it's for special occasions only now! :(

Nope, but I remember you gave me that link a long time ago for the Wrigleys Big Red cinnamon gum. Shlurp. They also do marshmallow fluff - which is vegetarian and I can't get that in the shops round here now. Was looking on there a few days ago.

And you can pick n mix your own Jelly Belly's.

It's all tooooo :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I get my Pretzel Flipz fix from Cybercandy 8)

They are amazing.........

Does anyone else remember those little dissolvable strips of clear stuff,mint or cinnamon flavoured,to freshen your breath?

I loved those too :(

Oh yes I remember those, 'Wrigleys extra thin ice'.

Does anyone else remember those little dissolvable strips of clear stuff,mint or cinnamon flavoured,to freshen your breath?

Yes! i loved those!

I used to love flat coke but no one else seems to remember it? Was I dreaming :eh: And before you say it, no I don't mean just leaving the lid off :lol:

Yes! i loved those!

I used to love flat coke but no one else seems to remember it? Was I dreaming :eh: And before you say it, no I don't mean just leaving the lid off :lol:

Capri Sonne did a cola flavour pouch? My brother had to have those instead of real coca cola as he used to bounce off the walls - my dad called him the tartrazine kid :mrgreen:

Well, would you believe it!! Thank you very much Squiffs (not sure it's a good thing that I have now found cybercandy though!!) :whistle:

It's always a good thing, but not for the bank ;)

Thats the stuff - it was brilliant.

I would love some for my work apron,to pop into my mouth when it gets really dry from smiling at people all day long :roll:

The only flat coke I remember is the one you used to get in the cinema,in a plastic cup shaped carton,with a plastic lid you had to punch a little straw through.

Lush - I miss The Sicilian bath bombs & Ruby Red Slippers bubble bar :cry:

I also used the surf spray and recently made my own version with simple boiled water and rock salt - it's too drying for my now long and coloured hair, but I'm sure would be fine on shorter hair. (I suspect if I added a bit of argan oil it would be better)

I miss Bath & Body Works, used to love buying their stuff.

I also miss the Tesco's own brand of lipstick that I used to buy in bulk as I loved the colour so much. I think Barbara Daly made their range, maybe she still does, but the colour I loved was discontinued :?

To be honest I never did like the Castings hair colour as it isn't really a semi permanent but tends to build up. I started using it some years ago and started off a nice brunette and ended up with hair that was so dark I had to have it professionally stripped. I now buy the professional stuff from a local hair place and it's so much better :D

When Lush were Cosmetics to Go (ie when they were really great, IMO) they did an amazing strawberry and ginger back mask. It was one of their fresh ones which you had to use quickly, but it smelt amazing and felt really nice.

Whilst on this subject, what is it with ladyshavers all being battery or rechargeable? My mains operated one has died *sobs* and I want a replacement but can I get one? Can I heck! I wouldn't mind one you can recharge and use it plugged in, but I'd forget to plug it in if it was recharge only :oops::lol: