Cinnamon

Discontinued products

Ooh yes, I used to like root beer. It tasted of Germolene. Or at least, it tasted the way Germolene smells.

That's exactly what I said about it :lol: One of Mr Griffins colleagues brought back shedloads of sweets & cans of drinks from America and root beer was one of the cans that ended up in our fridge. It was bleurgh :lol:

Ok...really showing my age now...

Who else remembers Aqua Manda? I have a clear image of me in a bath with this and Radio Luxembourg on the portable transistor radio....

How sophisticated was I ? :lol: !!!

Edited to say that to me Root Beer = Wintergreen = Germolene (tcp is a stronger oilier smell). Anyone who has tried Pepto Bismol will recognise the similarlity too!! :D

Ooh, there are loads of these!

The Body shop is a prime example: Seaweed and Peony shampoo and conditioner, Watermelon aftersun and I'm sure there was something else.

I loved the pepper pate and frozen green beans we used to be able to get hold of too. And giant smarties and Vice versa sweets.

Yup, I remember that, in fact I can almost smell it now.

Is Badedas still around? that was the height of sophistication.

"Things happened after a Badedas bath" I seem to remember

:shock:

I thought everyone used this to 'erm' recover after child birth! I can't smell it without remembering the pain :lol:

I hadn't heard that one! I might have to try it when the time comes (though I think Lavender baths might still be my first choice!!!!)

The midwives recommended it but they said not to use too much as it dries out the scars etc. Sorry if I'm putting you off! It was lovely at the time but remember it being expensive (I was only allowed one bottle :lol: )