Cinnamon

Discontinued products

Lemon and Lime angel delight from the 70s! I still remember the taste . . DD1 bought me a jelly tot milksake and it tasted just like it!!!

I miss buttersnaps and chocolate bars with shredded wheat shaped choclate . . . secret bar? There's a theme here!!!!

Oh and my children miss the Harry Potter Chocolate frogs which now cost a fortune!

When I was at work just before I had DS, we were based next door to Sainsburys. There was a gorgeous cheese that I loved - Bavarian brie with mushrooms - oh gosh it was divine!!! Can't get it anywhere now. I'm wondering if I went to Bavaria if they still do it over there! No worries - no holidays in the pipeline.

We love Badedas here from time to time, they have sold it on occasion in our local Wiatrose and Morrisons stores, very pricey though.

We had a panic for a while over Skippy peanut butter, which my OH loves, we used to buy it in Waitrose then they stopped it, we eventually found some in Sainsbury's and I bought him 4 jars for his birthday and wrapped them in a posh box, he was so impressed that i searched and found it. :lol: you can now get the cruchy one in Tesco and the smooth one in some Sainsbury's.

My OH loved nutty bars too, I don't remember them.

I miss plain Pringles ridges.

I am spitting mad.

You know that Castings dye that L'Oreal discontinued,which I mentioned in the opening thread?

Well,I called them & they suggested another shade called 'Amber'.

I got some - looked lovely on the box,although a bit redder than my usual colour,but I was feeling brave yesterday & put it on.....IT CAME OUT DARK BROWN!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

It is horrid.

I have called them up & they have put me in touch with the hair team,who are calling me back.

Grump,grump,grump.