bronze

What to keep them on

Currently our boys live on our paddock and I move them every couple of days. n a couple of weeks we're moving into a rented house with a much smaller garden and I won't be able to carry on doing this. They'll need to stay in one spot. Can I keep them on something, like I keep my chickens on hemcore (or equiv)? Any other tips but preventing boredom, destruction and ill health in their new lifestyle?

bronze, mine are in a hutch at night and til mid-morning, and that is just on concrete slabs. then they go out into a run on the grass from about 11am til dark. would that work?

I was going to put something down on the concrete, but actually it works fine, is really easy to keep clean and has the added bonus of helping keep claws down.

I would think that even if you put aubiose you will have to put wire underneath if it is on ground, else they will dig out...

Don't put wire on the floor of the run. We did this to stop one of ours digging out but it made his little pads very sore and I decided I'd rather put up with his little bits of digging.

Ours just go in runs on the grass which I just move after a couple of days and sweep up the poops.