Guest chookiehen

Bless this chick

(could show her just now as she keeps shouting down the stairs she's too warm to sleep :roll: ).

Is it roasting at yours too? I've just had to step inbetween two cats, as our back door was still open because of the heat, and Hartleys boyfriend was stepping on Tiggers territory!

Yes remind me of that :roll:

I have managed to get this afternoon off I have worked every day solid since coming back from Spain and the gras is at waist height in the back garden so this afternoon was to start dealing with it and what is the weather going to do :evil::evil::evil:

I am on a real downer with work at the mo :cry:

The guys that created 'bless this chick' are so lovely. I reckon you're right Claret and they did respond to our emails about creating a chicken!

The regularly have exhibitions in London as they do other brilliant characters too. You've probably seen Vimrod in the card shops by now and also Harold's Planet

I just love them. I get a 'Daily Dose' strip from them everyday. This is today's...

Daily-Dose---vimrod.gif

Right...off to do my bless this chick character again with added chicken! :D:D:D

If you save it to a photobucket account (or something similar), then copy and paste the link into your signature, it'll work just fine and dandy! Just make sure it has at%20the%20start,%20and at the end. :D

:lol: Would help if they could spell ridiculous - took me a couple of goes to get what it meant.

Oh...er.....that would be my spelling Clare. I edited out a swear word.....Ooops!

ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous

:lol: Would help if they could spell ridiculous - took me a couple of goes to get what it meant.

Oh...er.....that would be my spelling Clare. I edited out a swear word.....Ooops!

You can go out & play now you have done your lines :wink:

Thanks Shona for the techno advice!

I made my bless this chick last night, & noticed today it looks alot like yours.

:D:D

I couldn't find any glasses to go on mine, though. Maybe virtual people have perfect eye sight :wink:

Do you know, before joining this forum I would have had no idea how to do what I have just done (it took me & alihodg all one Sunday afternoon just to load our few pictures into the gallery :oops: )

Thanks for all the clear computer advice :D