quickcluck

tuna cake for dogs...

Mine love liver cake, I use rice flour and avoid dairy so substitute these but it could be made with other ingredients. I also make biscuits with tuna or whatever left overs I have and they all go down well thats the great thing about dogs!

Liver Cake

8 oz liver

6 dspn water or milk

4 oz plain flour

2 eggs

garlic (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a liquidizer, pour into swiss roll tin lined with baking paper and bake for 20 mins at 190. If you use a deeper tin I usually use a silicone roaster just cook it for a bit longer. I cut it up and freeze it too so I can always take some out later on.

It is a bit when its cooking but dogs love it and its a high incentive treat. You can make homemade biscuits with flour, veg oil, egg and liquid/stock if you can't stand to handle liver. You can make the liquid with a stock cube or add any leftover cooked meat blended/tin of tuna for a change. My YD loves to eat them and when I park the dogs she always wants to eat some and I'm sure people think I'm mad giving her dog biscuits!