Leanne

cube delivery comfirmation?

we placed our Cube order on Friday may 18th, and were given a courier delivery date of june 19th (next tuesday) We havent heard anything since. If that definitely is the delivery date I have to arrange to be here, so my question is to those of you who have your cubes already. Did you receive a phonecall or email in advance to confirm that date please? Should I ring Onlet to check (I know they are very busy so was hoping to avoid that)

:) I would always ring any company rather than leave it to chance, just to confirm.

They may well be intending to ring you on Monday, but I would call them to be sure as it's horrid waiting in for something that doesn't come, and really you must be desperate to know, it'd be worth a 'phone call. :)

You dont really need to be in if you've got a back garden they can leave it in or some other safe place. It doesnt matter if it gets wet - the boxes are easier to flatten when they are soggy :shock:

It's in so many huge boxes "Ooops, word censored!"ody would run away with it.... well I dont thing so anyway :shock:

I risked it and I'm really pleased I did cos now it's up and running it's brilliant :D

Twiglet,

I feel so sorry for you :(

And slightly guilty :oops:

We ordered ours the same day as you and got it on the 29th of May :shock:

The only thing I can think of is that we are outside the Omlet delivery area and you aren't. They must have a shortage of Cube builders or something or maybe even hens :?

Hope it comes soon. :wink:

Kev.

I've got over it now

I was slightly annoyed yes but I don't need it so it doesn't really matter especially now I have only two chickens and they don't need it space wise.

I can understand how others in the same boat are feeling though.

My cube is due to be delivered tomorrow and I ordered it 5 weeks ago and they had warned me it would be about 6 weeks so I am pleased. I never chased them up and they rang me 2 weeks ago to arrange the delivery so I am really pleased with their efficiency. Hope it goes as smoothly for everyone else. Oh and I am getting chickens as well cos I wanted them to build it for me. :oops:

Woohoo! Omlet rang with my cube delivery date!

7th of August - my orange cube is being delivered.

That suits me fine as I will have recovered from my sister's wedding & gives me something to look forward to afterwards. We are not caravanning either until end of August so plenty of time for chookie shopping. Woohooo thank you Omlet!

Patience is a Virtue! :wink:

Emma.x

well, to update you all! I couldnt call them over the weekend and i was out all day yeaterday. I checked emails last night and nothing so I called first thing this morning, and was told that, yes, delivery was today, but they dont normally confirm that with a phonecall or email!

So it seems we get different stories from different staff!!

Anyway, it arrived about half an hour ago, four very big boxes, and I am itching now for my OH to get home so we can assemble it. I did peep in one box, and its the most gorgeous blue!! :lol::lol:

PS does anyone have the code for a blue cube emoticon yet? :lol: