Cinnamon

I'm a Celebrity 2011

I thought it was a shame that Jessica-Jane went out last night as she was a game girl and nothing seemed to faze her too much.

Anthony is such a drama queen, I can't believe that he got upset about Dougie being put in stocks. Dougie didn't appear too bothered by it. I quite like the treason trial they're doing, Dougie was very good at sneaking the towels away. :D

Loved Ant & Dec last night, especially the sas bit, so funny. :lol:

Wow! Willie and Crissy threw such a hissy fit over the dungeon. They've both done virtually no trials during their time there. Not to give Anthony a chance to explain the treason properly was quite childish. Other people have had to do much worse things.

So glad Emily has gone, I was getting fed up with shots of her bum in that ill fitting bikini all the time. :roll:

I said before the dungeon saga, that I didn't actually mind Chrissy & Willie, but after the nasty way they reacted I changed my mind! Antony was only doing what they were instructed to do and I am sure if they had been given the same task Willie & Chrissy would have done the same.

Ridiculous behaviour from Chrissy and Willie- it's a game for goodness sake. I don't like Anthony but I felt quite sorry for him last night seeing how upset he got over it all. Bet the audience will be halved now Emily is out ( I'm thinkinhg she was the only reason the male viewers were watching :wink: )