Cinnamon

I'm a Celebrity 2011

Silkies for their tea........... :shock: was not impressed by that !! :(:shameonu:

I Turned off at that point, :talk2hand: Like others have said what was the point! Delicacy or not whoever decided they were a delicacy needs to have some giant decide to chomp on them... :evil: tiny little things! I am ok with people eating chicken, I don't myself, but fair enough if others want to but at least eat one that's worth eating *goes off mumbling*

Oh dear!, are'nt some of them awful?

Anthony Cotton - I thought he would be lovely!, but hes got a real attitude problem!, not very kind, when he thought Mark was wrong for giving up his bed to Stephanie, no chivelry in him then., and all his stressing out over the cooking!

Fatima..... taking it all so seriously!, I know she is an athlete, but not being picked for the darts challenge, and comparing her javelin skills to darts?

Stephanie, any one else notice how face around her lips go blue? quite strange

Willie, cannot warm to him!?

Mark ... dim but what a bod :shock:

Poor Lorraine, she is being so nice to everyone and then she was crying last night, because she said not one person has asked how she is. Most of them only only care about themselves!

Dougie seems nice

Pat Sharp .. I find hime quite inoffensive really, Clearly Anthony feels threatened by him

And as for Sinitta...........why did she go in there :twisted: ??????????????? :roll: I was wishing that snake would bite her!!!! they told her slow movements and she was frantic! GRRRRRRRR!

And as for Sinitta...........why did she go in there :twisted: ??????????????? :roll: I was wishing that snake would bite her!!!! they told her slow movements and she was frantic! GRRRRRRRR!

I know, why on earth did she go in there :lol: I have gone from liking Fatima to being really annoyed by her. Being able to throw darts or having a good aim had next to no bearing on winning the challenge :roll:

Margalot - I agree with everything you've said apart from I did like Pat but I found his wanting to help the girls with their showering a bit much. I noticed he had a wedding ring on, I wonder what his wife thinks?? :think::roll:

I don't really know anything about Anthony Cotton but I wish he'd chill out about the cooking etc although I thought he did really well in the trial.

Fatima I find really, really odd and a bit snidey. She wanted to bring up the thing about the camp being cleaned and a rota set up but she got someone else to do it instead, very sneaky. Her not being chosen for the darts was silly as it had nothing to do with winning, it was down to whoever answered the question properly.

Edited to add: I'm actually finding watching Sinitta doing the trials very uncomfortable. Why did she go in there?? :shock:

I don't think Sinitta is alone in doing it for the publicity - and she is certainly paying for that decision!

Having been irritated by her at first for doing the show when she is terrified of anything that moves, I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her - and I love the way she calls out for Ant and Dec during the trials! I hope she wins it, but doubt it somehow :?

Publicity and the money - I don't feel sorry for any of them! :roll::lol:

"Ooops, word censored!"ody can go in for this these days and not know what happens and "Ooops, word censored!"ody is forced to go in.

I agree with all the above comments - the people I thought might be nice are turning out not to be and I really couldn't care who goes and who wins this year - usually there is someone nice whose kindness shows through.....not this year.

Just watched the second half - I felt sorry for Sinitta when she didn't have enough time to do each 'area'. Especially in the 'aquarium' :(

Why :shock:

She was useless and took far too long with everything!

Guess she only went in for the money, all she seems to do these days is the guest "celebrity" judge on X-factor!

I thought he was really mean last night to Lorraine about her teddy. It was up to her if she wanted it as a luxury item. I do think he was either just trying to get a rise out of everyone or the hunger and being in the jungle had just got to him.

Stephanie makes me laugh when she's choosing her team to Beat the Bugs as she doesn't seem to listen to anyone and just does what she wants.

I have to say I was unfortunate enough to meet Stephanie Powers through my job a few years ago and she was truly the most obnoxius person I have ever met :evil: . I have been voting for her to do the trials but sadly my one vote is not enough!!! :lol: I thought more people would be voting for her as she is not really coming over that well on the TV, I guess they prefer to make Sinitta suffer!!

I think this programme is hilarious and watch it for the psychcological side of humanity, a group of people that are thrown together, limited space and food with the extra pressure of having to achieve, love it!

Fatima appears not to be a nice person, she seems to load the gun for others to fire it, very sneaky.

Mark is such a wally, he is already nodding and winking at Emily :lol:

I like Anthony, he makes a fuss over the cooking but then gives instruction from the Sin Bin!

Stephanie looks like she has one foot in, her face is almost pale blue!

Looking forward to tonight, although I could have smacked Sinitta's legs for her after she screeched through the shopping trial and pulled the poor snakes about :evil:

I thought he was really mean last night to Lorraine about her teddy. It was up to her if she wanted it as a luxury item. I do think he was either just trying to get a rise out of everyone or the hunger and being in the jungle had just .

I think he is a nasty bully, really don't like him. He got a kick from belittling someone else not a nice trait!

If I was her though I'd be happy to go out, especially to a 6* hotel :wink::lol: I think she did really well in all the tasks that she had to do but she was a bit strange in the way she treated people. :lol:

I wouldn't have liked sleeping with all the bugs but I thought they all coped really well apart from Sinitta obviously. I don't know why the blue team didn't get under the blankets like the other team.