The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 (edited) 15% off if you use promotional code OC15 and free delivery too. Edited December 1, 2011 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 What website? Or am I being more dense than usual? Look good though... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Author Share Posted December 1, 2011 Sorry Lucy, got interrupted and missed the crucial part - edited it in now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Thanks Clare - they do look good... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Author Share Posted December 1, 2011 I like both those styles, there are others, but just not my taste. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 oh dear, I've just purchased some boots in the sale! I'll blame it on the concussion Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Author Share Posted December 1, 2011 I think you could credibly deny all knowledge of them when they turn up I'm hankering after a pair of the boot-type slippers - they have the navy in size 3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatieB Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I wish you had not posted this - I do not need to spend any money. I LOVE them and the brand, I had some of their slippers years ago and loved them but until now was blissfully unaware they had a website and haven't seen them for sale anywhere. A friend recently bought me some slippers but not as nice as these goes away muttering I do not need to buy....I do not need to buy....I do not need to buy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Thankyou for the link I've managed to add 2 pairs of boots and some slippers to my basket.. Why have I never heard of this company before despite them being based less than half an hour from my home?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 You won't be disappointed they are well made. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 You won't be disappointed they are well made. Thankyou. Saved over £20 with my discount code and got next day delivery for £2 so well happy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Love love LOVE the buttony slippers! Off to send a note up the chimney to Santa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Mum has spotty slippers made by them! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I now have the wanties for the pink button slippers or the spotty dotty ones. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 Had to send both my pairs of boots back. They look well made but are not suitable for those with a wider foot or high instep like my cornish pasty feet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LisaP Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 Oops, I just ordered two pairs of slippers, one for me and one for DD for Christmas but the code didn't work - no discount and I'm paying for delivery Was there a time limit on it? Lisa P Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 3, 2011 Author Share Posted December 3, 2011 Not so far as I know; it was in a leaflet - I'll check it again but I didn't see an end date. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 5, 2011 Author Share Posted December 5, 2011 I've just checked the leaflet and it doesn't expire until 31.12.11. Full T&Cs to be found at http://www.moshulu.co.uk/pages/ocadotc if it were me, I'd give them a ring and ask what's going on... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted December 5, 2011 Share Posted December 5, 2011 Make sure that you are using an O rather than a zero or visa versa, it may also be case sensitive Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LisaP Posted December 6, 2011 Share Posted December 6, 2011 Thank you for checking the details of the offer Clare, it's been sorted now, I've just received an email from the company apologising and confirming that they have refunded £10.89 to my card Just waiting for my order to arrive. Lisa P Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 6, 2011 Author Share Posted December 6, 2011 Glad to hear it :isa. I have just found that they have an outlet nearby - near the Wyevale Garden Centre in Bicester... I feel a visit coming on Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted December 7, 2011 Share Posted December 7, 2011 They are just lovely slippers may have to get some for DD's , i'd love some too but i couldn't get my ortho insoles into them , nor do they do them wide enough for my arthritic feet , shame i'd love some, especially the furry ones . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted February 5, 2012 Author Share Posted February 5, 2012 Well, an update on this - I eventually got to the shop near Bicester a couple of weeks ago and bought a pair of these in the sale Not at all my usual thing but very toasty I got a tremendous discount from the lovely man in the shop too! Very odd to walk in though - I can see why girls in those Ugg-type boots shuffle along as they do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 6, 2012 Share Posted February 6, 2012 Was going to say I'd get some for Mother but she's having an operation on her foot in a few weeks - breaking bones, realigning toes and doing bunions at the same time? Sure I was told but can't remember! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted February 6, 2012 Author Share Posted February 6, 2012 Ouch, that sounds painful Lewis - wish her well from me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...