millymollymandy Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 My chook Sheldon recently laid a whopper of an egg 170g!! I thought I would have a giant fried egg sarnies for lunch and when I cracked it there was a normal sized egg inside!? Has anyone else had this before? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
angeluk69 Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 Oh wow! That's pretty amazing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duncan08 Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 Wow. I havent had that before, isn't it amazing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 25, 2012 Share Posted May 25, 2012 There have been a couple on the forum before but it's still pretty rare, I reckon . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joolz1965 Posted June 5, 2012 Share Posted June 5, 2012 Wow, never seen that before - two for the price of one! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 6, 2012 Share Posted June 6, 2012 My chook (I was going to say I) has had one but she does do some very strange eggs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hopingforchickens Posted July 16, 2012 Share Posted July 16, 2012 That's ace, I'd love to get one of them! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shemybelle Posted July 16, 2012 Share Posted July 16, 2012 Brilliant! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs_B Posted July 17, 2012 Share Posted July 17, 2012 Fantastic!! I bet the hen was happy after that egg was laid x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sue_F Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 That's amazing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Wow! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dutchie Posted August 1, 2012 Share Posted August 1, 2012 Wow. Next time you'll have to take a picture of the outside egg first Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...