is anyone else keeping an egg tally?

every day when we get home from work and collect the eggs, we write it on the calendar, it started as a bit of a giggle and had become a bit of a thing :D .

anyway, out 6 little darlings ALL laid today, this is the first time that we have had 6 eggs :dance::dance::dance:

we have had 132 eggs since we got our girls. :D

Yes, you probably think we are sad, but hey :D:D

dont keep a log on who we have given the eggs to, just like getting the feedback on how lovely they are. :D

I took some into work yesterday and lots of people coo'd over the fact that they were different colours and "real eggs" :roll:

im glad we are not the only ones that do an egg tally :D

Hands up here to being REALLY sad!

I weigh every egg and keep records on an excel spreadsheet showing average weights, weekly output, monthly output and anything else I can think of! (sadly, I actually just like playing around with the different charts and graphs and eggs are a good source of figures!) :oops::roll::lol:

Hands up here to being REALLY sad!

I weigh every egg and keep records on an excel spreadsheet showing average weights, weekly output, monthly output and anything else I can think of! (sadly, I actually just like playing around with the different charts and graphs and eggs are a good source of figures!) :oops::roll::lol:

We have a spread sheet too! It's really useful though to be able to look back and see any changes in production.

Another saddo here. I've got a spreadsheet and I'll probably take a copy of it to work next year for year 7 to do some analysis on. Then share a cake made with some of the eggs.

I just saw an opportunity to excite them with spreadsheets!