Charlottechicken Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 This is really funny, I haven't laughed so much in ages http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dtLzvOsQ80k Shame they are stuck in a zoo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 Agree with you about the zoo, but is'nt baby bear just soooooo cute Susan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 VERY funny. was laughing out loud! I like the way big fat bear is munching away, almost chokes on what it is stuffing. and is that a sneeze??? loud isnt it? im going to watch it again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 Ahhhh that's so sweet . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 I dont know whats wrong with me...the more I watch it, im in fits of laughter to the point of tears Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 18, 2007 Author Share Posted July 18, 2007 I dont know whats wrong with me...the more I watch it, im in fits of laughter to the point of tears Same here! I can honestly say I laughed to the point of suffocation, crying and rolling around, just couldn't stop I haven't laughed like that for years Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 I dont know whats wrong with me...the more I watch it, im in fits of laughter to the point of tears Same here! I can honestly say I laughed to the point of suffocation, crying and rolling around, just couldn't stop I haven't laughed like that for years The worst thing is,...im here on my own....chuckling out loud my neighbour must think im a loon! we must have the same sense of humour Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted July 18, 2007 Share Posted July 18, 2007 That is just magic Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 18, 2007 Author Share Posted July 18, 2007 The worst thing is,...im here on my own....chuckling out loud my neighbour must think im a loon! Me too, I can't look again, I am making the rat jump when I laugh we must have the same sense of humour I think so! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy-Mama Posted July 19, 2007 Share Posted July 19, 2007 someone in my office just asked me why I was laughing to myself have you seen the rabbit chasing the snake Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhapsody Posted July 20, 2007 Share Posted July 20, 2007 Oh dear You Tube is one of my top 10 wastes of time my personal animal fave...........http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lfcjTpXQU Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 20, 2007 Share Posted July 20, 2007 I'm not the only one who watches all the others that are around the one in the link then? I've just watched that one Rhapsody, and woken up Jazz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...