The Dogmother

Calling those near Northampton - dog lost/stolen

I am so sorry to hear this and like others had been watching this thread hoping for a happy outcome. My thoughts are with his owners, they must be so sad and distressed at the moment. :( I hope the police catch whoever took him, these crimes really need investigating and taking seriously. RIP Little boy xx

At the moment, dog thefts are largely uninvestigated, partly because of their links to areas of no-go society and dog fighting. I understand that someone on Lurcher Link is looking to start up a petition for action against dog thieves, sadly, a lot of these dogs are spirited away to Ireland, where their care and the hunting laws are quite different form here.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I live in South Northants and work over the border in Warks so was hoping to spread the word. My thoughts are also with the owner and I hope Springer didn't suffer too much. Someone in our village had their black lab stolen last week and I worry about mine. It's such a cruel thing to do :evil: .