Snowy

How yellow?

That looks fantastic Snowy - I just love egg custards and don't make them nearly often enough :( Can you bring one to Chatsworth on Saturday????? Pretty please :D

Rosie and I made some decorated cupcakes last night for her to take in as presents for her teachers as it's the last day of term - they were bright yellow too, and very pretty.

Homemade presents are the best.... !

That's what I thought Jules. Can any of the teachers on here tell me whether there is a points thing going on with teachers with regards to end of term pressies? There were parents in school this morning with bunches of flowers, big wrapped presents, cuddly toys...... :shock:

Made me laugh!

I think it is up to the teachers to make it clear - well before the end of term.

I think it would be better to have a collection for some sort of charity - perhaps something which ties in with their lessons?

Lauren and Jake each took a jar of jam made from the gooseberries they picked, labelled by them, and a pretty top on.

erm........ I appear to be off topic again :roll::oops:

I got pressies off 2 of the year 11's that have just left, one was a HUGE bar of galaxy chocolate and the other was a pretty silver necklace in the shape of a rose, :D

I get a year 7 tutor group in September, so more likely to get some for christmas (but then again - probably not) :lol: