Leicester_H Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 Trying to minimise the number of names I use on forums - those that know me will recognise my avatar. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daphne Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 indeed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 Hello H... (oops ) . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 Don't forget to change it on the Daily Quiz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 I get a bit miffed when I join a new site & Brand 'Snowberry' is already taken Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leicester_H Posted May 6, 2013 Author Share Posted May 6, 2013 I get a bit miffed when I join a new site & Brand 'Snowberry' is already taken The cheek of some people - taking YOUR name!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 I hate it when you have to set up a username (using your own name) and it's taken . Maybe I should change my name by deed poll to Ain't "Ooops, word censored!"ody Here . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 I know the feeling, sadly mine is all too common! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 6, 2013 Share Posted May 6, 2013 Who'd have thought there was more than one of you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted May 7, 2013 Share Posted May 7, 2013 Who'd have thought there was more than one of you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 10, 2013 Share Posted May 10, 2013 There will only ever be one Snowy to me ....not many Chook n boo mums....fortunately for all concerned I'm sure Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 30, 2013 Share Posted July 30, 2013 Oh gawd one Chicknboo is well enough!!! I still think Snowy should be Pinky! And I recognise the avatar but garghhhh the brain is dead. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 30, 2013 Share Posted July 30, 2013 Yes the owl needs tinting Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...