Luvachicken Posted November 12, 2013 Author Share Posted November 12, 2013 Glad you enjoyed your first day. Chissie I did thanks, I hope the rest of the week is good after having a day off today already Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted November 12, 2013 Share Posted November 12, 2013 That sounds promising . Hope it continues to be enjoyable . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted November 19, 2013 Author Share Posted November 19, 2013 Gosh, I haven't worked so hard in ages I'd got used to just getting up early to let the girls out and going back to bed I have been having a lovely time though and although pretty tired it, is nice to have something else to get up for and have something to do every day. I am only part way through my 2 week trial and today they confirmed they would like me to stay til Christmas I'm so pleased Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted November 19, 2013 Share Posted November 19, 2013 That's great, well done . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grandmashazzie Posted November 19, 2013 Share Posted November 19, 2013 Good news,you'll get to do all the lovely Christmassy stuff. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted November 19, 2013 Share Posted November 19, 2013 That is good news. Working in a school is tiring I am so glad that you are enjoying it. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted November 19, 2013 Share Posted November 19, 2013 Nothing beats working in a school at Christmas. I love it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted November 19, 2013 Share Posted November 19, 2013 Good news Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted November 20, 2013 Share Posted November 20, 2013 Well done! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted November 21, 2013 Author Share Posted November 21, 2013 Thanks again everyone for your wishes We have just started the Christmas singing but sadly I haven't picked up all the words because the little one I look after keeps wandering off ............never mind. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...