WitchHazel

Breakfast set arrived - and a golden egg!

My Eglu egg cupp/toast rack/breakfast set arrived today.

I was showing DH that the Eglu bit was really an egg cup, and there was a golden egg inside!

Sadly I didn't win a Classic, but some tea is now on it's way to me.

Lovely start to the day :D Thank you Omlet.

Nice!

Still waiting for my cups to arrive. It says: no delivery date scheduled.. :cry:

I've only had the one with the toast rack; the egg cup on it's own hasn't been despatched (or is it dispatched?) yet.

That certainly explains it. I'm waiting for two regular cups and some other stuff (extra elastic bands for the tarps and the egg stamping kit. I have high hopes for the laying capabilities of my ladies! :lol: )

I'm going to exercise some more patience then. But congrats on the golden egg!

I also had a golden egg :D

sadly not the classic but I will have some porridge oats winging their way to me 8)

One note of caution folks if you get a golden egg make sure you open it outside as mine was full of gorgeous fine glitter :lol:

Fortunately I was sitting outside when the postie delivered so it was my pyjamas and the patio that got doused 8)

I am keeping my golden egg inside the egg cup as I never ever win anything :lol:

I sooo wanted to order a breakfast set, and almost pre ordered. :shh: But I couldn't resist a Royal Albert china tea pot , old country roses . :whistle: I know it is more expensive , but trust me my tea will taste so nice out of it.

( I have a full set of Denby regency but just wanted a china tea pot , and you girls know what it is like when you just want something don't you ? )

Perhaps when I have a few pennies for myself again I will get a breakfast set hmmm?