Jen&Rog

Yet another dilemma. This time - what hose?

I have once again hurt my back so need to make a few adjustments to how I do things! 1. I am getting someone else to mow the lawn, and 2. I'm getting a decent hose that is not a hassle to get out/put away, and actually reaches the end of the garden. So, has anyone got a really decent hose they could recommend which is lightweight, good quality & easy to use? Thanks all, Jennie

So I thought it was time for a hose update!!! I got one of those magic expanding ones in the end - very good! Need good water pressure as this is what makes it expand. Cat fascinated. Doesn't seem to work with my sprinkler, can't get enough pressure, so alas I need to keep my old hose for this, sigh!

If you ever get one of these hoses, don't pull it off the tap before you've run off all the water inside it. You'll find it goes completely out of control, spraying wildly all over the place and in your face, impossible to catch it. Luckily no one saw me, but I bet it looked funny. I was soaked. :lol: