Luvachicken

Easter Swap 2017 - please post by 10th April

Such a lovely idea that :D

Might have to see if I can do one of those once my crochet skills are up to scratch :lol:

I was wondering if my Easter bunny could PM someone else (or Olly and then nothing would be given away) so that they can tell me what mine is called :mrgreen:

I showed it to my Mum yesterday who also thought it was fab but we still didn't know what to call it.

I will do photos soon but my usual helper is on holiday and my other one is busy doing something secret, sorry.

Thank you my Easter Bunny for PM'ing another Easter Bunny.

I now know what my pretty gift is called - it's called a Treasure Book - for putting postcards, tickets and other little bits in :D

I'll be taking it on holiday and filling it with postcards.

I also tried one of the Golden Eggs today :D very, very yummy ..... not sure if I will be able to leave any for my DD :lol:

My photo is coming soon I promise.

Cat tails I think we have something called an Easter tree - basically some twiggy branches, I think usually white - to make like a tree to hang things on.

I don't have an Easter tree - I think it is a newish thing.

Going to wake DS up from his jet lag :lol:

We have Easter brances. The curly willow type. You buy them cut and put them in a vase and decorate them with little figurines. It's definitely not a newish thing, as we had them when I was little and my mom still has figurines from when she was little. They are little wooden bunnies and chicks. So my little egg hangers can join my plastic ones! :lol:

cP1100099_zps9utosolx.jpg

cP1100100_zpsyweqzf57.jpg

cP1100101_zps4bcdxftr.jpg

Here are my photos :D

In exchange for all the holiday washing I did today and for the ironing tomorrow DS kindly did my photos for me :lol:

I love my Treasure book made with such patience I imagine.

I'm going to get my Great Tit postcard a frame and put it somewhere special.

Thank you again Easter bunny x

No Easter trees when I was little but then I am quite a bit older that you Cat tails :oops:

Any other parcels arrived yet ?

I know Cat tails has obviously got hers :wink:

Gorgeous gift Luv! I agree on the cards! Those are definitely keepers!

Yes, not sure I'll be able to do anything quite so pretty with the blank ones though :oops:

I have asked Cat tails if she would be happy to do any photos that people are struggling with, like she kindly did last time, and she has said yes :dance:

Thank you Cat tails :D