Well, as I mentioned before - we finally laid some patio tiles and moved the run to its new location!

They now get sunshine which they didn't really get too much of before, and they also now have their 'outdoors' extension so they can run around, playing in the grass. :D

Oh, and you may notice in the background that I've put up a swing so I can watch them! :dance:

D89Wz48h.jpg

That does look fab :D

Your girls will love it.

Are you letting them out tomorrow ?

Thank you! :)

Technically they already went out. They made a break for it while I wasn't paying attention, and I couldn't be bothered to try and herd them back in. :lol:

I'm not sure how often they will be going out as I'm trying to avoid them getting impacted crops! I noticed after the few short hours they had today that their crops were really bulging, so I don't want them doing themselves a mischief!

Looks good!

With grass that length they should be fine, especially as they're pecking at it, thinking about impacted crop. It's really long grass and lawnmower clippings which cause problems.

We've had the chickens for 11 years and the lawn looks great, they occasionally scratch at it but really they prefer to destroy the flower beds :lol: