Egluntyne

Strictly 2017 *No spoilers please*

Well, a really mixed bag again tonight..

Those who really shone:

Alexandra - the most amazing and sizzling cha-cha, which Tess called a samba :roll: Electrifying and physical, it hit all the right buttons

Debbie: Totally sublime and perfection :clap::clap::clap: I admit that I have never warmed to Debbie, but she's proved that she is a trouper in the true sense of the word and has continued to amaze and slog on without complaint.

Joe: he just continues to excel and dance very, very well

Davood: stunning, elegant.... and THAT LIFT :shock::shock::shock:

Not quite there's:

Gemma: She's normally an excellent dancer, but tonight's offering looked clumsy and out of sync. I think that Aljaz tried really hard with the lifts, but she had stiffened up after the first mistake, and it can't be easy for him to lift a partner taller than him.

Aston:I truly rate this guy and think he is amazing, but tonight just wasn't his night/dance/whatever. Dunno, just didn't gel....

..neither did Jonnie:

Mollie: nice enough dance, but I just can't get with this girl; she doesn't seem comfortable and looks stiff when she dances. definitely more confident in hold and she HAD improved this time.

Susan and Ruth: didn't dance together, but I just don't like the slapstick element

Have I missed anyone ???? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and why do folks have t let off fireworks right outside my house when I am trying to watch Strictly - it's so unfair :twisted: The one time each year that I watch TV, and my poor, terrified dog is shrieking the house down :(

Oh, and can someone sack Tess!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

My faith in Strictly was restored last night after being underwhelmed by the Halloween special. Alexandra’s cha cha was about the best I’ve ever seen. Gemma seemed stiff and self conscious, not her dance sadly. I loved Joe & Katya and Susan & Kevin, I love her total commitment and joy and she is surprisingly bouncy. I thought that their timing and synchronicity were great. Davood’s best dance so far too, beautiful to watch. I felt that Debbie was overmarked, she looked like she was off balance and being dragged about at some points, but she is so game and if I have half of her energy and flexibility in 9 years time I will be more than happy! I think Mollie & AJ will be in danger tonight.

I think Mollie & AJ will be in danger tonight.

Me too. I'd also like to see Ruth go but I fear that her TV viewers will vote to keep her in irrespective of talent/lack of it. Tonight's show will be interesting; let's hope that it isn't one of those travesties where a good performer is voted off while a duffer stays... cringeworthy!

This person was towards the bottom this week and I presume didn’t have public support. Based on the dance off alone their performance wasn’t quite as polished as the other couple. Therefore correct decision on the night. Big shock though. I think it makes it more open and interesting to be honest.