Egluntyne

Strictly 2017 *No spoilers please*

Blooming Ada! Look at the lovely Debbie McGee go! Fair play. I watched a fair few. I liked Chizzy with her boogie fever - she was having the best time ever, which for me seems the best part of it. Not too keen on the serious ones, but I love the jive. I always wished I could do that - even tried via youtube (before tripping over my big feet) so I think I shall still be a secret wannabe jiver - have to wait for his lordship to go to work. Yet I found Morris dancing much easier! :D Thanks for the linky Puddytails.

Edited to add I like Nadiya and Davood overall. They really click.

:lol:

Just remembered when I was 10 my mum made me go to ballroom dancing lessons (run by one of our school dinner ladies), but I love doing the polka and waltzing - but I was tall and always did the lead! Not many boys - that were anywhere near my height - and not many boys at all! Went to a morris festival with a friend and we had a dance - a nice young lad asked me to dance and there we were fighting to lead in a polka! :lol: Not one of my better moments - he gave up while I took over! :lol::lol::lol:

I think that he made his partner feel very uncomfortable by constantly planting kisses on her! I thought Chizzy should have stayed too, I smell a rat!!

I do wish that the little gymnastic one can't remember her name at this late hour, needs to calm the tricks and stick to the dancing , she seems to like to use strong men to make her look good.

Do love a bit of glamour on a Saturday night though.

First time watching strictly, delighted but was not at all surprised at Debbie's performance. She is disciplined, hard working and a very professional experienced performer as was Paul. I was surprised when I heard she was on it as not having seen it before I thought the programme was looking for celebrities to try something they would find a challenge.

Glad the show explained why people were famous as I only recognised some, although still no idea who the blond older guy is.

Bewildered by Claudia's make-up, looks a little like the sort of look I'd have tried as a teenager. I've never seen her or Tessa in anything before and they come across as lovely but the make-up :?

Wow Debbie!!!

Sadly I think the Rev did better last time - and he looked happy then, this time was too stern Flash. This time I think the Wonder Woman (Susan?) routine wasn't very good. But hey ho what do I know. I also preferred whoever did the Charleston last week Ruth?

And the Top Gun girl - does she remind anyone else of Kim Basinger?

Edited by Guest