Valkyrie

Herefordshire here we come!

Aunty Mostin said that Squirt is now foraging with her girls in the long grass.  Which is good news for me!  :D  

Last day here with DD!  Her bulging garage will breathe a sigh of relief when we pack the cars up again!  I think we will have more gaps this time - I'd got the car cleaned inside and out so all my car cabin bits were bagged up - all in their proper places now in the glove compartment, door storage areas and the back - things like NT and English Heritage books, first aid kit, torches, gloves, handbook, tissues and all those CD's for rockin' and a rollin' along the road. Although I think I'd like the hoover NOT to ride shotgun tomorrow!  :roll:

Very excited, but sad because it has been fun here - enforced relaxation and DD and her other half have been very entertaining.  Still, she starts a new job soon in Leamington Spa and her other half finishes his stint in Peterborough this week so they'll be company for each other in the evenings.  Her OH has been stopping at the Holiday Inns!  So us being here when she got home from work helped pass the time and the loneliness!  But ooooh on the moooooove again!  Whoohoo!:dance: