Shirl

Ordered my cube !!!!

I'm so excited I went to see Paul & Helen's cube on Saturday and obviously loved it because this morning I phoned up and ordered mine. It's being delivered on the 9th October 1st call of the day. It's being delivered by Omlet because I said they were delivering to Penguinmad and I'm slightly nearer :lol: . They agreed without argument. :D

A purple cube I can't wait!

Jusr rehousing the ones I've got. For now anyway. I've only had the chooks 6 weeks and the last 2 I bought took me by surprise at the size of the poo! My pekins' poo is so small in comparison :lol: I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

My friend might be having my Eglu. I bought it on Ebay for £200 (Mark 1) so we'll be able to talk chooks.

OK now I'm a little mad, although they would deliver to us they couldn't do it till 26th Oct so Mum ordered courier delivery for 1st August :evil::evil:

Will be straight on the phone to them tomorrow now, I DON'T want to put it together myself.