The Dogmother

Get those brains into gear - puzzle to solve

Folks, one of the things we can do to help Dogmother is to go on her new website as often as we can.  The more hits it gets the better.  It pushes it up the search engine hierarchy.  So if anyone searches for chicken whisper it will be at the top of the list.   I’ve just been on it, Clare.  Looks good!  I’ve just also mentioned it on the Omlet Chicken Keeping FB page.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patricia W said:

Folks, one of the things we can do to help Dogmother is to go on her new website as often as we can.  The more hits it gets the better.  It pushes it up the search engine hierarchy.  So if anyone searches for chicken whisperer it will be at the top of the list.   I’ve just been on it, Clare.  Looks good!  I’ve just also mentioned it on the Omlet Chicken Keeping FB page.  

Thanks PW :) I am trying to like and follow pages when I have a free evening, and working on loads of stuff - PDF docs with details for potential new venues, pricing for the logo/advert slot. Also Phase 2 amendments..... it's all on my Trello board so that I don't forget anything!

There are lots of other search terms/words worked into the meta tags, such as "chicken keeping courses"

I asked to be allowed entry to the Omlet FB community group, but not heard back yet - I have allowed for the weekend and thought I'd hear today................:think:

DM, have you had any flyers or cards printed? There are often places around to pin things up (our village hall has a notice board for just such things) so might be worth considering? Would it even be possible to print something off from your website to post up on local boards?

Notcutts near Oxford have one of these boards too and am happy to pin something on there. Are there any country stores, feed merchants, pet shops, garden centers etc local to you that you could approach? They might put your cards on their counter or you could ask if they'd staple a card to each bag of feed, Aubiose etc or just display a poster/flyer possibly in return for some fresh eggs!?. What about your local Banbury rag or even Oxford Mail?  Often local papers are keen to feature 'interesting' items. 

6 minutes ago, Patricia W said:

You should hear soon about acceptance to the Omlet page.  Yes, Soapy has a good idea, we can litter Oxfordshire at least with leaflets.  When you have some let us know and I’ll be happy to put some up.  I use Vistaprint for leaflets if that helps

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if I can get summat together... not enough hours int he day - was working yesterday and then realised that it was 11:30 and I needed to get to bed!

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Was watching your film with the naked necks and hey ho Laurie!  LOL!  Well that was not a surprise there!

That video was a hilarious one to film - the videographer friend wanted to go to a poultry show and film, so we did for a bit of a laugh... and came across a load of Omleteers there!

Yeah, that was hilarious !!!!

Just had some good news - one of the potential new venues for my courses is happy to go ahead - we are meeting in 10 days time to go over the details 😊 I have also spoken to one of the companies which I freelance for, and they would like me to train their staff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1