soapdragon

Easter Meet Up....Oxfordshire Area?

Thanks PW - I haven't ventured behind the wheel just yet as I've had a bit of pain and swelling with the thigh muscles (seeing GP tomorrow just to get it checked out!).There isn't an e mail for DM's suggestion so I will call them but it does look, from their website, as though they are not open on Mondays...full stop! 

11 hours ago, Patricia W said:

Folks, I suspect we might need to rearrange given the latest forecast that the peak infection for Coronavirus is late April/May.... Let’s just monitor it..  

I agree - put it on hold for now.... good call. I suspect that it will peak sooner, and the warmer weather will have an effect too.

Well, Folks, it looks as though my participation in the Easter meet is in doubt.  I’m one of the over 70s about to be confined to barracks for 4 months.  So long, I can’t imagine it, but I’m off to stock up on layers pellets and Aubiouse tomorrow.  Loo paper etc is not as important.   Might need to work out how to post my Easter swap too!    I suspect that talking to you guys online may be my salvation 

PW, are you sure? You certainly don't look over 70. If you need loo paper I can come over and feed it thorough your letterbox sheet by sheet 😉. Seriously, surely you will be able to go out for a walk? Could you drive to somewhere a bit remote then have a wander - thinking of White Horse area?