fairy&cake

Dreams?????

Then she started crying, because i had told her i was very disappointed in her, and before I knew it, Christian was running towards me, throwing bits of raised beds at me, telling me to get lost (maybe not his exact words, but I've been forced to moderate him!), and to leave Annie alone. Very strange!

I would never do that!!!!!! Honestly!!!!

Why waste a good raised bed????

:wink::wink:

Hi - I dream a lot about chickens! Sometimes mine have been let out by some hooligan and are hiding in the holly trees, sometimes they are following me everywhere & in the house too. Then other times I dream of very large fields full of free ranging hens & a few cockerels just roaming freely.....beautiful dream & one I will fulfill in the very near future as we have been looking at smallholdings in Wales for our 7 year plan.... ie: when I retire at 40! :shock: I will then paint, craft, sew & garden to my hearts content - with all my chooks round my feet & hundreds of rescued ex batts in my orchard! Lovely Jubbly!

Emma.x

i keep having weird dreams... including me having to run around my local area (voulting fences and stuff :shock: ) to get into town and spy on the people at woolworthes (because they were trying to kill me :shock: ) in the end i faked my own death by "shooting myself" so that they would leave me alone! :shock::?

i have a lot of dreams involving me killing myself or faking my own death :? it's very disturbing :?

i haven't even been in woollys fr about... 2 months :?:? hmmmmm... :wink: