fairy&cake

Dreams?????

i got really angry on Sunday as a old man had battery eggs in his trolley,

that night i dreampt i went to a Battery Cage Farm and he was in a cage, but only his head.

My Ex was next to him also his head in a Cage.

I do have really random dreams.

But last nights was very weird and personal.

I dream alot about my best friend who passed away when i was 19, he was the most amazing man, alot older than me. He died suddenly after we had an arguement, in his sleep. I dream about him alot. Sometimes i will dream about him from the moment i fall asleep, until i wake up.

My neighbour says hes missing me, and is trying to be my friend still. But im a bit :roll: about it.

This is weird - I came on here to post about dreams too :shock::lol:

I have been having very vivid nightmares for the past couple of weeks - all involving my Husband & daughters being caught up in some disaster or another (sinking ship, train wreck,bombing) & me having to dig through the rubble to try & find them.....which I always do & they are always fine.

I wake feeling really distressed, understandably.

I think dreams & nightmares are linked to what we have experienced in our lives, or what we dread if mine are anything to go by :?:roll:

Oh nightmares are a real pain!

I used to have loads, really nasty ones, i wont post them on here incase i scare some younger people. But they were real horror movie types!

I know it sounds silly, and might be a placebo effect, but my friend Kelly bought me a Dream Catcher, AND THEY DID STOP!!!

I would give it a go, even if it sounds silly!

I always dream about people i dont know. People on the internet are regular in my dreams.

I've also recently been watching Sex and the city before bed, and ive been dreaming that im back in NYC living. Which is a nice dream. Although i have a thing for UPS delivery men. Which isnt good as there verywhere in NY,

LOL!

I've been dreaming a lot the past 2 nights. First night was a meeting with caravan club members, who were all complaining that their book of venues were poor quality & dog eared. But what made me laugh was all the members who are a bit tight with money - kept theirs in perfect condition & locked in safes, to avoid buying another one!??? What's that all about?

Also that night I dreamt that my sisters husbands parents were scheming something eveil and gave me this horrid smirk all the time!

Last night, I was playing Bingo on Blackpool front & the prize was a large spanish donkey toy thing!!! :shock:

Emma.x

I have been having very vivid nightmares for the past couple of weeks - all involving my Husband & daughters being caught up in some disaster or another (sinking ship, train wreck,bombing) & me having to dig through the rubble to try & find them.....which I always do & they are always fine.

I wake feeling really distressed, understandably.

I think dreams & nightmares are linked to what we have experienced in our lives, or what we dread if mine are anything to go by :?:roll:

I don't think I know how to do quotes properly but never mind.

You may be having these dreams because you are worried about your daughter's anxiety at the moment . I am in the same boat my son has just started secondary school and my daughter in yr 9 has pancic attacks. I had a horrible dream about my son roaring off with no helmet on his bike which had turned into a motorbike along the main road outside our house which would have meant his certain demise and on the same night I dreamt that my daughter had done away with herself. To say I woke up upset would be an understatement.

I dreamt about Claret once!
Oh nightmares are a real pain!

That's a litle harsh :shock::lol::wink:

I think they are just the mind processing your subconscious and displaying it in a creative way.

I dreamt there was a cross between a goose and a duck, and it was small, white, and really pretty with a fluffy hairdo. OH thought it was sad that I even went to the trouble of inventing cute animals in my sleep as I like them so much.

I think dreams are just your body's way of 'de-fragmenting your hard disk'

I have had some real weird ones. I remember a really vivid nightmare I had as a child that kind of came true 25 years later. The feeling of forboding was exactly as it was in the dream. The house in the dream was different to how it was at the time, but the same as it was 25 years later.

Quite scary really. I am sure a good shrink could explain it, but I'm not letting one of them near my 'hard disk' they will want to reformat it!

:D:shock::D

Kev.

Dreams are just an extension of your thoughts and visuals. Something can trigger a thought off that you don't realise you've thought about and it remains in your subconsious and you are totally unaware of it. When you dream, this is where they come from.

Also, when you dream, you don't always remember them in your consious mind, only in your subconsious mind - which is what I put donw to de-ja-vou (sp?)

I've always been able to control my dreams, from a very young age (I think it's classed as lucid dreaming), however, I lose the ability when pregnant. Then I suffer from really horrific nightmares - usually involving huge world changing events. It's horrible. Recent dreams have involved the Edinburgh Capitals (ice hockey team) driving the team bus into Edinburgh Castle, with an atomic bomb on the bus, and the Cheviots exploding with volcanic eruptions.

Can't wait for my dreams to return to normal once this baby's out!

I think I'm missing out here. I rarely remember any dreams, sometimes I will wake up with little fragments of something running around my head, but when I try to actually remember them I can't. It can be a bit frustrating if I have a sense of having quite enjoyed the dream because I can't revisit it.

Usually it feels as if I don't dream at all :) .

Boring I guess, but at least I get a good nights sleep and no nightmares 8)

:?:( I sometimes have dreams and wished I hadn't, as the next day I can be really grumpy ..... :evil: . Usually involve my Mum/Dad or both - mum died 17th sept 1997, and Dad easter day 2000 ( 23rd April) , needless to say last few nights have been a bit dodgy :roll: . Also my dads birthday 15th sept ..... but like someone said - harddrive and defragging. Its just a rewind/replay mixed up of past and present, and your dreams and fears mixed in ....... bit of a smoothie of life :P .

OH is an aircraft engineer and Dad was a pilot, sometimes I have dreams re. plane crashes, and now my boys are passengers - always escape tho' :? .

I had a bad dream last nite , i had gone down to let the girls out and found them out already running around, when i had looked the top part of the house had collapsed hence the doors were open as there wasnt really any!!,

I then went into panic mode thinking that it had buried the girls but after a careful count they were all there,

In the end i must have been so worried that at 3.30am i had to get up , and go into the garden just to check!!!, ( it was bl :D:D dy cold) but the girls were all tucked up safely......... phew.... what a dream.

Was prob because it is a wooden house, and i am desperate for a cube.. :lol::lol:

I think this means that you have no control of their lives, but dont worry, cos they and you are fine

I try and interpret a lot of my dreams (I have really weird dreams) and I discuss them with my mum (im not really weird - its just my dreams :lol: )

I had a bizarre dream last night - I was in the Scottish national museum looking at the Egyptian exhibits, when my mobile phone went - it was AnnieP from here, apologising for not meeting me, but she'd been held up on an 'art' project, but if I watched the news tonight, I'd see why. Then she started crying, because i had told her i was very disappointed in her, and before I knew it, Christian was running towards me, throwing bits of raised beds at me, telling me to get lost (maybe not his exact words, but I've been forced to moderate him!), and to leave Annie alone. Very strange!