Cinnamon

I'm a celebrity 2007

Maybe I watch a little too closely, but, I am sure that Janice started to unclip her belt before the hooter went off - I was anticipating a disqualification! :?

My money is on JBR breezing the trial tonight- as a chef you have to be up to try most things! :shock:

Oh Gina, bless you,you obviously don't read the gossipy rags that I do :lol:

Its been big news since the summer 8):lol:

I struggle so much to keep up with the main news, nevermind the gossip. I do miss my girly mags sometimes. My friend will sometimes pass on Heat magazine to me, but I haven't had one of those for ages. I never wanted my house to be full of TV's, but I have asked Darren to put one in our kitchen/diner as I spend so much time in there with Stefan, I can at least catch the news.

I can't look at him in the same way now. I thought he was a really lovely family man, who loved his (gorgeous) wife.

:|

Is he Bron?

She's lovely isn't she? A really natural, down to earth lady. I didn't know he'd been sowing his wild oats. I guess the papers might spread the news now he's become 'public property'.... :roll:

:shock::shock:

I didnt know they were split either. And they live down the road in Dartmouth!

I do like him though, i thought the chef in France series was good and they have beautiful children, what a shame for the kids.

I think Janice will beat him in the challenge tonight!!

I didnt know they were split either. And they live down the road in Dartmouth!

Where are you Chelsea - my Mum lived in Dartmouth until a year or so ago.Gorgeous place!

And yes, JBR's wife is gorgeous,isn't she.And they have all those children too (although the eldest are from her first marriage).Sad :?

I've been, & it was nice,but if I am honest I prefered the Carved Angel,as it was before he took over :wink:

When I went it almost felt like I had to enjoy it as it was a famous place.Put too much pressure on,you know?

Dartmouth has THE BEST place in the whole of the UK if not the world for Breakfast. Its called Alf Rescos (geddit?) & its a wonderful little place with oil lamps outside,where all the boaty people go.

The food is amazing - they do a fresh banana milkshake & hot buttered cinnamon toast to die for.

Sorry, go carried away there :roll:

Well, I wouldn't have eaten those cockroaches either, dead or not! Yuck :vom:

I don't remember those being on the menu last time? Janice was great though, she knew she was going to loose the task, yet she still tucked into those oniony fish guts.... :vom::vom::vom::vom::vom: Ugh, I'm going to throw up.......