Cinnamon

I'm a celebrity 2007

Not sure if the full line up has been officially announced yet, but it looks like the following may be going into the jungle..........

Richard Fairbrass - I LOVE him, he is just so funny & pretty gorgeous too.His brother is also going in.He is my top tip to win 8):P

Malcolm Maclaren - Should be good value.Very strange man - he will be the one to walk I reckon.

Janice Dickinson - As mad as a bag of wet hens,but a real character & very gossipy,so should be good.

John Burton Race - A bit dour, & not a fave of mine,.Will be interesting to see if he can improve his public image.

Koo Stark - Hmmmmmmm. The Hubby will be pleased.

Anna Ryder Richardson - Ditto

Katie Hopkins - She was the nasty one in The Apprentice. Obviously trying to also improve her public persona.Or cash in on her brief celebrity.

Christopher Biggins - Oh Dear :roll:

And lots more I don't really know of.

It starts on Monday - can't wait! :P:P:P

Edited by Guest

For once I've actually heard of all the "celebrities" you've listed :o . I may actually watch this one (I have watched a couple in the past but lost interest when they picked Z-list people). Don't know if I can bear to watch John Burton Race however - did you see that documentary series about him and his poor long-suffering wife living in France? He was SOOO annoying :evil: .

I predict plenty of shirt off moments from those Fairbrass boys 8):lol:

John Burton Race - My Mum used to live in Dartmouth, where his place is, & he had a terrible reputation down there as a right pain in the you know what.

I did meet him a couple of times, & I have never seen a less smiley person :roll:

The final line up is as follows (apparantly - don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but I got the info from a 'crow in the know' :wink: )

Katie Hopkins

John Burton Race

J From 5ive

Anna Ryder Richardson

Gemma Atkinson

Christopher Biggins

Richard Fairbrass

Craig Fairbrass

Lyn Franks

Cerys Matthews

Janice Dickinson

Koo Stark

Malcom McClaren

Marc Bannerman

Thats more time i will waste watching the telly then after xmas it will be celebrity BB again.!!!

No celebrity BB next year - it's being 'rested' after last years fiasco, with Jade & Co. Next years new Year BB offering will be 'Big Brother Celebrity Hijack' where

celebrities the chance to take on the role of Big Brother in setting tasks and challenges for a set of "extremely talented but ordinary" people aged between 18 and 21.

:roll::roll::roll:

Christopher Biggins - Oh Dear :roll:

:?::?: What have people got against Mr. Biggins? I really like

him, sorry but I do. He is funny and very cuddly looking. I suppose

he might turn out to be a bit of a drama queen in the jungle. I don't

watch reality tv shows, I find them a bit sad, and I can't stand to

watch people eating all those horrible bugs and kangeroo's dangly

bits, makes me feel really sick :vom::vom:

Tessa

Oh No!! not John Burton Race :shock::evil:

I wasn't going to watch but might just have to in the hope he suffers slightly :wink::oops:

Hear hear :lol: . He's so bossy and overbearing :evil:.

My kid Bro is a chef & worked at one of JBR's places as his first job.

He says it nearly put him off the industry for life :roll:

Lets hope he isn't as insufferable as we all expect him to be :?

You are right of course Lesley, I want him to be a complete & utter pig :wink::lol:

But you know how a show like this can really change your views on people.I used to loath Janet Street Porter & David Gest until I saw them on I'm a celeb, & they turned out to be brill.

And there was someone I really liked,who was a right muppet in real life, but I can't think who it was now :roll:

:?::?: What have people got against Mr. Biggins? I really like him, sorry but I do. He is funny and very cuddly looking. I suppose

he might turn out to be a bit of a drama queen in the jungle.

I was thinking the same Tessa, and then you had written what I was going to say! I think Chris Biggins is going to be really entertaining. He's an eccentric and will bring a bit of interest to the proceedings I feel. At least he's an interesting C-list cleb :wink:

As for that silly woman, Katie Hopkins, well, she deserves no TV coverage at all after her last performance, and she's being paid too. If I was her, I wouldn't sleep at night.

But you know how a show like this can really change your views on people.I used to loath Janet Street Porter & David Gest until I saw them on I'm a celeb, & they turned out to be brill.

Not me :) I loathed JSPorter before she went on, and from the tiny bits I saw of her I loathe her even more now. I also loathed John Lyddon before he was in it, and I absolutely detest him now...he pooed on the toilet seat for goodness sake, denied it, and didn't clean it up. Ugh vile man.

Tessa

As for that silly woman, Katie Hopkins, well, she deserves no TV coverage at all after her last performance

Do you mean on The Apprentice or did she do something after that?

Did anyone else think her makeup on The Apprentice was hilarious - and blimey, how her "look" changed when she went on GMTV etc?

(Speaking as someone who never wears makeup :oops: )