Cinnamon

Boden Woman ???

There is an article in a magazine stating the differences between being a "Toast" Woman & a "Boden" Woman,apart from the obvious of prefering different clothes!

This is what Boden Woman is like - see if it sounds familiar!

Nigella Lawsons "How to Eat"

James Blunt

Fluffy Duvet

Chickens :P

Harry Potter

Bunting

Cath Kidston

Straw baskets

Lipstick

M&S

Flowery Flip Flops

Aga

Tiffany heart

Jo malone

Book Group

BLIMEY!!!

Add a passion for Gin & Tonic, hot baths & Sean Bean & thats me :shock:

I spend sooooo much money with boden :?

I love their clothes. I've got a £10 off a £30 spend code with free P+P if any one wants it :D

I did actually suggest to Han's that he should contact their marketing department to see if they could get an eglu in one of the catalogue shots :)

I've not got the Aga, does a range count. Add to the list drives a smart car and then its me too!

I do buy most of it in the sale. I did get £100 gift voucher this christmas for them. Managed to get 2 jumpers and 2 pairs of trousers for that in the sale so not bad going.

I got loads of stuff from ebay last year. All stuff from the summer catalogue that had just come out. All brand new for around £15 a piece :D

I never pay postage I always find a code that gives it free. If you put in code WELC that gives you the £10 off and free P+P. Even if you buy just sale stuff it will still give the free P+P.

I'm wearing a Boden Jumper and Jeans :lol: right now.

Ben my son is wearing a sweatshirt. Bit sad really. If your a fan you tend to be a complete fan I rekon.

On the F word Gordens kids were kitted out on one of the shows.

Edited by Guest

my son is wearing a swearshirt. ..................

Quite apt then really :wink:

Fantastic!! Well spotted Lesley! :lol::lol::lol:

my son is wearing a swearshirt. ..................

Quite apt then really :wink:

Fantastic!! Well spotted Lesley! :lol::lol::lol:

Darn you spotted my mistake before i could correct it. I had Kids shouting in my ear at the time. Swearing I think was what was on my mind. :shock:

Just taken the little horrors home.

I love Boden too, and get stuff for both of us in the sale only (if I am feeling flush). Rosie grabs the catalogues as soon asthey come through the letter box and marks everything that she wants - some hope :roll:

I prefer Kew stuff for work, and some of their casual stuff too. I have to be reasonably smart for work, which can be a pain as i'd much rather slob around. Having said that - some of the larger childrens sizes at Boden fit me too. We tend to stop at the shop on the way in to London.

A good thing about Boden is that it sells really well on ebay.

So after my girls have outgrown it, which seems to be very quickly as they are growing like weeds, on it goes & they clothes always attract a huge amount of bids :D

So I don't mind buyiny them a few key bits that are more for best than scrubbing about in the garden, if I know I can sell them on afterwards :wink:

Boden doesn't fit me well anyway, so I have no excuse (although I do like their shoes)

......I prefer Kew stuff for work,....

What is Kew, Clare?

I do like the cut of Boden clothes, but tend to buy a few, then none for ages. So, Johnnie writes to me & bombards me with catalogues :roll::lol: I keep unsuccessfully tryuiong to come off the mailing list because we receive so many, prob. 6 per season :twisted:

However, although I like the clothes, I abhor the idea of fitting into a category. Same with the Eglu, I love it, but don't want to be stereotyped. It's just happens to be one of my number one pet hates...

Probably because I do tick most of the boxes, right down to the Aga. But, I love those things & have chosen them. I don't jump on a fashion bandwagon, I resist it. But still fit the description. Doh! :roll:

PS. What is Toast, I can't compare as I don't know it?

Errnm I think that I must have be an alien woman and have just been dropped down on this planet.

I know that Norfolk is supposed to be a bit behind the times but.........

I have never heard of Boden - I thought it was cookware until I started reading the posts.

Does that mean I am barred from the forum.

Walks whith head hung in shame, due to huge chip of shoulder, nay log, slowly away with inferiority complex on other shoulder..........right off the pa

The illusion was spoilt when I posted this as I did not disappear off the edge of the page but in the middle.

:shock: Hey, Kooringa, we love you just how you are! It's just a catalogue that, if you buy once, they send you forevermore! You can always check their website.

But, definitely don't change a thing about yourself (except inferiority complex & chip :wink: ) because, where would we be without your unique Kooringa style on the forum?! :P:D

Kooringa I don't buy my clothes from Boden and thought they made coffee pots.............As for Toast they have a selection of clothes in Selfridges and they are very expensive............We won't barr you from the forum chuck you are always welcome what ever style you pick, after all you have had advice from Trinny and Suzanna................. :lol: