JaneG

Patch :)

:lol:

It's definitely ok, in fact it's almost obligatory! (You are smarter than me, only just worked out how to do it). He looks gorgeous. Does he let you sleep in that bed occasionally or is it all his? :wink:

It's my parents bed :lol: Dad always goes to bed first and he lets dad in but never moves for mum and she ends up having to pick him up and move him :lol:

My cat Wellington came to me on the condition that he would be allowed to sleep on the bed, as he was used to this with his previous owner, who had died. (Not that I would have been able to stop him anyway!)

It is a bit annoying at times, you wouldn't think one cat could take up so much space in a double bed. Sometimes he sleeps on the sofa instead...

Wellycurly.jpg

and sometimes on a chair

IMG_0002.jpg

and sometimes in a plant pot!

IMG_0129.jpg

But he loves the bed best, specially when the electric blanket is on.

(I am just showing off because at last I have learned how to post photos!)

Lovely pictures- all of them 8)

My parent's cat Twinkle sleeps on their bed- if she is asleep on it during the day & my mum wants to change the bedsheets she waits until the cat wakes up & moves to do it.

My cats sleep in my kitchen. They used to sleep upstairs before we had children.

Your catch Patch is lovely where does he get his perm done? :lol:

I Love the Wellington in the plantpot too :lol:

We let our cats have the run of the house on the two coldest nights last week. The first night Ziggy stayed downstairs but Scamp kept coming upstairs to tell us that we had forgotten to put them to bed :? she then settled down and slept with us all night which was sweet.

They normally sleep in the kitchen but it is unheated so we thought that we would let them have the benefit of the dying fire. The second night they spent most of the night chasing each other around the house and being very naughty kitties so they are now back in the kitchen :roll: