Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

hmm the feed bins are there though, doesn't Martin grow his veg on the allotment but keep his animals at home?

Also that truggy basket thing on the irght looks to feminine for Martin.

I've just noticed there are spare roosting bars hanging on the right too, so someone who has spare bars.

Also they look like they have been painted or stained in some way, who has done that??

spare eglu bars but cant see spare cube bars. Of course that doesnt mean they don't have one.

Could it be a single woman as from my experience men have a whole different load of junk to put in sheds. Either that or they have space for more than one shed.

Can I just thank you lot. I've just been and blitzed the boys room after seeing all these.

The owner of the bedroom with the cat and the white bra has sent me a larger version to make identification easier (maybe :wink: ).

magnifying glasses at the ready for the smallest of clues...

IMG_0057-1.jpg

I've also just been sent some more photos from a brave forum member for you to identify. Who do these two rooms belong to, I wonder???

kitchen.jpg

Sebsuntidyroom.jpg

Another selection for you to guess.

Who does this utility belong to?

2007_1230House0023.jpg

2007_1230House0022.jpg

and what about this desk and the office?

2007_1230House0040.jpg

2007_1230House0039.jpg

2007_1230House0041.jpg

and who keeps their exercise equipment in their spare bedroom?

2007_1230House0034.jpg

:lol::lol: He he, I know who all these belong to! :silenced: I've seen it in the flesh!

Wow, well done Jules! :lol: I was completely off track with Chookiehen wasn't I? (and apologies to Olly for assumptions about being preggers! :wink: )

Is the kitchen and bedroom Egluntines? There's a colender of squashes on the draining board - that says vegetarian to me :D (well not exactly Egluntines bedroom, but maybe teenage sons? - definitely a teenage male bedroom!)