Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

did anyone guess the utility room with the pink wellies and pink egg boxes? If not, I'm guessing rosie/claret :D

That one was Lesleys. There's another utility room with pink wellies in it now! :lol:

i think that's the one i mean cos phil's crocs are next to rosie's wellies

:doh: Sorry Poet, you're right! There are pink egg boxes in there too, I hadn't spotted them! But in that case I'm guessing Cinnamon. Claret's don't lay enough to sell in that many egg boxes! :lol:

Could the bathroom with the missing tiles be Auntie e's? seem to remember her moaning about half finished tiling in a room.

i think it was the kitchen that her husband's "sausage fingered friend" was working on rather than a bathroom but i could be wrong ;)

I think the one with the washing is Poet's - the turkey curry clues are there :lol:

well spotted- coconut milk

well done and well spotted :D

I thought the extra long nightie might have given it away :lol:

that pile is for recycling and the compost heap BTW, I'm not that messy! ;)

the washing is inside drying because of the weather :(

i deliberately left (subtle) clues ;) hope everyone else has given the rest of us a chance! :D

I still reckon those are rosie's wellies and phil's crocs- where is clare to put me out of my misery!? :lol: