Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

I think the kitchen is Pengy's - theres a little penguin on a shelf and a child's blue bowl with crusts next to the sink :D

it also has the same windows as her living room

Two more for you...

A bedroom to guess....

Photo 13:

2151082825_65c1a17d2c_b.jpg

Is this Vicki's room (Ain't "Ooops, word censored!"ody Here). She had Hen and the art of chicken maintenance book for christmas. also a book about a chicken training a human :? I can't see the title of the other book in the photo.

2151082825_65c1a17d2c_b.jpg

Is this Vicki's room (Ain't "Ooops, word censored!"ody Here).

Darn it, I made it too easy :evil: . Love it that you think it's a teenager's room, Poet :lol: . OH would be flattered :lol: . (The rubbish is all his, apart from my trainers, one pair of shoes and the books.)

Thought you might see the saltire buff hanging on the door or the Run and Become bag which says Edinburgh ... or the egg cup :) .

Yes 5 & 6 were my kitchen. Well done for spotting that the windows are he same! My whole house has those leaded windows but Mums bit doesn't which looks a little odd.

I thought you'd never spot that penguin, the picture also contained my Lighterlife bag which I wasn't sure anyone would recognise. The crusts were in a whole bowl full of food for the worms.

Also if you looked closely my New York mug was on the draining board and the other side had a coffee maker and some coffee syrups which are another of my addicitons!

Two things made me laugh, one person said the kitchen looked too modern to be someone elses. That kitchen is probably 40 years old! Its a good quality Hygena kitchen which has been painted but I still think it looks dated so I@m looking to change the door handles.

The second funny thing was that someone thought it was fish food behind the WD40 - its Oyster shell!!!

So how are we doing on our guess about the utility room and posh bathroom? Are they Cinnamon's or not? (you've done well while I've been away!) :lol:

Oh and it was me thought there was fish food there Pengy :lol: I wasn't looking at the grit though, there is a tub of something there as well.

Still to guess...

To make identification easier, they're now numbered to save having to repost the photos each time you guess...

Photo 1:

MessyGarage.jpg

Photo 4:

DSCF0073-1.jpg

Photo 7:

housepics001.jpg

Photo 8:

housepics003.jpg

Photo 9:

LPIC0037.jpg

Photo 10:

LPIC0038.jpg