Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

The top picture of the utility room gave it away - if you look carefully you can see the chicken pens out the back door. That and the pink georgie wellies. I think the rest of the house is in the 'Who lives here?' thread :lol:

I've changed my mind.

I've gone back to my original opinion that it is Lesley's utility room.

i agree it's Lesleys- she has those brown tiles she is currently covering up in her kitchen in the utility as well.

Yes, all that junk is mine!!!!!

Those tiles are paler than the ones in the kitchen - I can live with these! :lol:

I don't think the shed is Clare's because she has a pink tubtrug. Of course there might be a pink one there, just out of shot :?

Others with a tubtrug habit that they have confessed to are Christian, Rhapsody and Cinnamon. Could it be one of them to you think :think:

Well done Martin, that's my son's bedroom, and it is a Charlton duvet. It's so blurred because my hubby was up there putting away some ironing and shouted to me something along the lines of "if you want photos of an untidy room you'd better get up here", so up I scampered, camera in hand. I was in the middle of taking a photo when a head emerged from under the duvet and he stroppily demanded to know what we were doing in his room :shock: It was about mid-day and we had been convinced that he was downstairs :lol::lol::lol: . I laughed so much I got camera shake :oops:

I was in the middle of taking a photo when a head emerged from under the duvet and he stroppily demanded to know what we were doing in his room :shock: It was about mid-day and we had been convinced that he was downstairs :lol::lol::lol: . I laughed so much I got camera shake :oops:

Now you come to mention it.....there does appear to be a body under the duvet.

How funny!

I think the shed belongs to Charlottechicken.

It's not my shed :) However, when I saw the pic I thought it was, it is so similar, organised chaos! I have spare bars hanging up, and a trug, white wood folding garden chairs, diatom and poultry spice, a tubtrug (mine's pink to match the Eglu :wink: ), and a large plastic bin with lid for putting chicken food in! I even have wooden staging for planting and old wooden veg boxes. If it wasn't for the fact that my shed is in fact a summerhouse, It could be identical :shock:

Some of these homes are far too tidy to be on this thread though :wink:

In the first kitchen I spy a River Cottage Yearbook on the bookshelf. OOOH and I love those bowls - after reveal please let me know where you got them.

In the second kitchen I spy a BHWT jute bag, mind you they are about as common as a chicken mug!

Who was having problems with their radiators?? They needed WD40!

That was Louise who was having problems, and Clare who said that she bled her rads courtesy of WD40 and a pair of pliers. But I'm not sure that I'd put that kitchen down to either Clare or Louise, for some reason I expect them both to have something less modern looking, but I'm really not sure :? .